Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine that routs out defects, such as knots, dents, and holes, in boards, and inserts glue and plugs in cutout areas: Fastens router and plug cutter into machine chucks, using wrench.
- 3) Inserts wood slat into machine for plug material.
- 4) Grasps board and inspects board for defects, such as knots, dents, and blemishes.
- 5) Starts machine, and inserts defect in board under device holding router and plug cutter.
- 6) Depresses pedal, causing router to bore hole, glue injector to inject glue into hole, and plug cutter to cut plug and press it into glued hole.
- 7) Removes board, wipes off excess glue, and stacks it on pallet on cart.
Is being a "PLUGGING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLUGGING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLUGGING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLUGGING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7621