"PLUG SHAPER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compresses lumps of tobacco into plugs of chewing tobacco in hand shapes, performing any combination of following tasks: Greases sinkers to prevent lumps from sticking, using cloth saturated with liquid paraffin or petrolatum.
- 2) Places sinkers and frames into shape boxes and fills frame cells with specified number of lumps.
- 3) Positions filled shape box under ram of hydraulic press and turns valve to lower ram onto shapes that compress lumps into plugs.
- 4) Removes shape boxes from press and sinkers and frames from shape box.
- 5) Knocks plugs from frame cells, using rake or metal bar.
- 6) Stacks plugs on table for further processing.
- 7) Cleans tin plates in washing machine or with cloth and water.
Is being a "PLUG SHAPER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLUG SHAPER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLUG SHAPER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLUG SHAPER, HAND"
Job Number: 7614