Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that wraps lumps of chewing tobacco in homogenized leaf prior to further processing: Mounts roll of homogenized leaf on holding rod of machine and guides leaf through rollers and under cutter.
- 2) Pours glue into container.
- 3) Starts machine and observes operation of machine to detect malfunctions.
- 4) Stops machine when malfunction or jam-up occurs, and removes lump end leaf from machine to clear jam-up.
- 5) Sprays machine parts with alcohol to prevent tobacco sticking and notifies mechanic when machine requires adjustment or repair.
Is being a "PLUG-OVERWRAP-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLUG-OVERWRAP-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLUG-OVERWRAP-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLUG-OVERWRAP-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 7622