Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that sews pleats in drapery panels: Folds top of panel at designated places to form pleat.
- 2) Positions folded pleat under presser foot and starts machine that stitches L-pattern to secure pleat.
- 3) May tend machine equipped with jig that forms pleat prior to sewing.
- 4) May tend machine that stitches pleat and sews ring to drapery panel at pleat and be designated Ring Attacher.
- 5) Performs duties as described under SEWING-MACHINE OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC Master Title.
Is being a "PLEATER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLEATER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLEATER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLEATER"
Job Number: 7608