"PLATING EQUIPMENT TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic equipment that conveys objects through series of cleaning, rinsing, and electrolytic plating solutions to plate objects with metallic coating: Starts equipment and regulates flow of electricity through plating solution and immersion time of objects in solutions, according to specifications.
- 2) Monitors automatic plating process to ensure conformance to standards.
- 3) Adds water or other materials to maintain specified mixture and level of cleaning, rinsing, and plating solutions.
- 4) Observes temperature gauges and adjusts controls to maintain specified temperatures of cleaning and rinsing solutions.
- 5) Lubricates moving parts of plating conveyor.
- 6) Cleans plating and cleaning tanks.
- 7) May test plating solution, using hydrometer and litmus paper, or obtain random sample of plating solutions for laboratory analysis.
- 8) May replace anodes and cathodes in plating equipment.
- 9) May fasten objects onto hooks or racks, or place objects into containers or onto conveyor attached to plating equipment.
- 10) May start and monitor computerized plating process.
- 11) May manually immerse objects into plating or rinsing solutions.
Is being a "PLATING EQUIPMENT TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLATING EQUIPMENT TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLATING EQUIPMENT TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLATING EQUIPMENT TENDER"
Job Number: 7599