"PLATER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD PANELS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Electroplates printed circuit board panels with metals, such as copper, tin, gold, nickel, or solder, to resist corrosion, improve electrical conductivity, and facilitate solder connections: Dips panels in cleaning solutions or wipes panels with cloth to clean panels.
- 2) Clamps panels or rack of panels to overhead bar above tanks to complete electrolytic current.
- 3) Immerses panels in plating solution.
- 4) Sets timer for specified plating time and turns on electrical current.
- 5) Observes meter and turns dial to maintain specified current in plating solution.
- 6) Removes plated panels and immerses panels in rinsing tank.
- 7) Examines plated panels for defects.
- 8) May test thickness of plating, using gauge or test equipment.
- 9) May tape areas to be excluded from plating, using tape machine.
- 10) May trim excess material from PCB panels, using shearing machine.
- 11) May calculate amperage setting, following specified formula.
- 12) May be designated according to plating material used as Gold Plater; Nickel Plater.
Is being a "PLATER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD PANELS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLATER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD PANELS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLATER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD PANELS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLATER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD PANELS"
Job Number: 7595