Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends steam-heated hydraulic press which compresses paper and cardboard to form insulation board: Positions preformed cardboard and paper on bed of press.
- 2) Starts press to lower ram, and turns steam valve to bond paper and cardboard together.
- 3) Closes valve, raises ram, and removes finished board from press.
- 4) May tend semiautomatic press that forms insulation panels and transfers them to trimming and painting machines, monitoring temperature and pressure gauges to maintain press conditions within plant standards.
- 5) May measure thickness of pressed board, using micrometer, to determine conformity of product to specifications.
Is being a "PLATE WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLATE WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLATE WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLATE WORKER"
Job Number: 7581