"PLATE STACKER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine to stack separators and positive and negative plates into groups to form storage battery elements: Loads positive and negative plates in magazines of machine.
- 2) Positions separators in magazine with ribbed side toward positive plate to facilitate passage of sediment.
- 3) Moves lever to set electric solenoid counter for number of plates specified for group.
- 4) Turns screws to adjust opening in feeding mechanism, according to plate sizes, using handtools.
- 5) Starts machine to stack specified number of plates and separators alternately to form group.
- 6) Clears plate and separator jams and adjusts machine to correct malfunction, using handtools.
- 7) Places groups on conveyor leading to burning stand.
- 8) Removes oxide dust from machine, using vacuum cleaner.
Is being a "PLATE STACKER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLATE STACKER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLATE STACKER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLATE STACKER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 7580