Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that slits panels of storage-battery plates to specified widths, and inspects slit plates for defects in casting or pasting, such as cracked frames, broken lugs, holes, and incomplete or uneven pasting: Adjusts slot in feeding mechanism to thickness of plate, positions saw used to trim lugs on plate to specified length, and positions cutting rollers according to widths specified for plates.
- 2) Starts conveyor and slitter.
- 3) Examines plates and segregates defective plates.
- 4) Cleans edges of lugs, using handtools and stacks plates on truck.
- 5) Records date, type of plate, and inspector's name on ticket and attaches ticket to load.
Is being a "PLATE SLITTER-AND-INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLATE SLITTER-AND-INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLATE SLITTER-AND-INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLATE SLITTER-AND-INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 7578