Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds drop cloths from precut lengths of plastic: Places end of plastic around takeup cylinder of machine, and overlaps plastic to secure plastic to cylinder.
- 2) Depresses pedal to activate cylinder and wind plastic onto cylinder.
- 3) Applies pressure by hand to edge of plastic to ensure evenness of plastic around cylinder.
- 4) Stops machine, slips rolled plastic drop cloths off cylinder, and folds cloths for further processing.
- 5) Pushes lever of counter to tally number of drop cloths folded.
Is being a "PLASTIC ROLLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLASTIC ROLLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLASTIC ROLLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLASTIC ROLLER"
Job Number: 7557