Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Casts plastic joints for sewer pipe in joint mold: Removes dirt, dust, or grease from pipe, using airhose, rags, and solvent.
- 2) Examines pipe for straightness, chips, or cracks.
- 3) Brushes adhesive on end of pipe.
- 4) Loads pipe on conveyor, using air hoist.
- 5) Positions joint mold on pipe.
- 6) Lifts container and pours plastic materials into mold.
- 7) Places pipe on conveyor leading to curing oven.
- 8) Removes cured pipe from conveyor at discharge end of oven.
- 9) Trims excess plastic from joint, using knife.
Is being a "PLASTIC-JOINT MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLASTIC-JOINT MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLASTIC-JOINT MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLASTIC-JOINT MAKER"
Job Number: 7562