Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Molds and installs ornamental plaster panels and trim, and runs ornamental plaster cornices and moldings by either of following methods: Spreads freshly mixed plaster on table or in forms with trowel when molding and installing ornamental trim.
- 2) Shapes plaster by hand, using template and cuts trim to size after plaster has hardened.
- 3) Applies coat of plaster to wall and presses trim into position.
- 4) Nails wooden strips to wall and ceiling to serve as guide for template when casting cornices or moldings.
- 5) Applies plaster to wall or ceiling, using trowel.
- 6) Pushes template over plaster, striking off excess plaster until desired shape and smoothness of molding is obtained.
Is being a "PLASTERER, MOLDING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLASTERER, MOLDING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLASTERER, MOLDING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLASTERER, MOLDING"
Job Number: 7552