"PLASTER MIXER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to weigh and mix gypsum with specified proportions of fiber, retarder, perlite, and other additives to make plaster: Starts mixing machine and sets weigh hopper.
- 2) Engages screw feeder that feeds specified amount of gypsum from storage bin into weigh hopper.
- 3) Weighs additives according to specifications and dumps them into hopper.
- 4) Opens gate of hopper to drop ingredients into mixer.
- 5) Opens mixer gate after specified time to discharge mixed plaster product into packer hopper.
- 6) May fill bags with mixed plaster.
Is being a "PLASTER MIXER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLASTER MIXER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLASTER MIXER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLASTER MIXER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 7545