Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Casts plaster art objects, such as statuary and plaques, using flexible molds: Assembles mold that consists of inner shell and outer casing.
- 2) Mixes specified proportions of water and plaster, by hand or using mechanical mixer, and pours mixture into rubber mold.
- 3) Shakes and squeezes mold to eliminate air bubbles, and smooths plaster mixture at mouth of mold, with spatula.
- 4) Flexes mold to remove casting, when plaster has set.
- 5) Places casting in oven to dry.
- 6) May be designated according to object cast as Plaque Maker.
Is being a "PLASTER MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLASTER MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLASTER MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLASTER MAKER"
Job Number: 7544