Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Casts plaster dies for hydraulic ram press that forms pottery ware: Places wire mesh over die face of master model and presses or taps mesh with wooden mallet to contour of model.
- 2) Wires nonmetallic conduit to wire mesh.
- 3) Removes wire mesh assembly and sponges soap solution on model surface to separate die halves after casting.
- 4) Lowers steel die rings over outside rim of each half of model and places wire mesh assembly over model face.
- 5) Wires assembly to die rings.
- 6) Mixes hydrostone with water and pours mixture into each half of model to top of die ring.
- 7) Separates die from model and attaches airhose to die to remove water from dies.
- 8) Sponges remaining moisture from dies.
- 9) Places finished dies in storage rack.
Is being a "PLASTER-DIE MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PLASTER-DIE MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PLASTER-DIE MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PLASTER-DIE MAKER"
Job Number: 7548