Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs activities at automobile or motorcycle racetrack: Determines qualifying order of vehicles for each race based on trial event results or by drawing numbers.
- 2) Assigns STARTERS to position on track.
- 3) Controls traffic to ensure only authorized number of vehicles are in pit.
- 4) Directs vehicles to assigned places in pit.
- 5) Ascertains legality of pit stops according to rules set by sanctioning body authorizing race.
- 6) Consults with SCORERS to resolve scoring disputes.
- 7) Determines penalties to be assessed for rules violation.
- 8) May inspect vehicles and drivers for safety equipment, such as seat belts, harnesses, and helmets.
Is being a "PIT STEWARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIT STEWARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIT STEWARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIT STEWARD"
Job Number: 7517