"PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects materials and quality of work of pipeline construction for conformance to specifications: Observes preparation of right-of-way for conformance to contract agreement.
- 2) Verifies depth and alignment of trenches, using tape measure.
- 3) Examines bottom of trench for rocks or other hard objects that might damage pipe coatings.
- 4) Examines surface and x-ray films of welded joints to detect external and internal welding defects.
- 5) Observes coating and wrapping of pipe or pipe joints for conformance to specifications and verifies accuracy of coating by observing or conducting electrical tests for holidays.
- 6) Advises supervisor regarding corrections to be made.
Is being a "PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 11139