Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends semiautomatic sewing machine that folds, sews, and cuts fabric to make piped or welt pocket openings: Positions garment section, strips of fabric, and reinforcing material in clamp and depresses pedal to lower and close clamp.
- 2) Presses knee lever to activate machine cycle that automatically folds and attaches strips with two rows of stitching, cuts opening and corner slits, and pushes piping through opening.
- 3) May adjust stitching and cutting mechanisms and change knives to regulate size of opening.
- 4) May change needles, thread machine, and adjust thread tension.
- 5) May operate piped-buttonhole machine and be designated Piped-Buttonhole-Machine Operator.
Is being a "PIPED-POCKET-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIPED-POCKET-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIPED-POCKET-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIPED-POCKET-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7503