Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Moves metal molds containing wet concrete from pipemaking machine to steam-cooking area, using industrial truck or handtruck, and removes mold from concrete: Hooks pickup arms attached to frame of handtruck under lugs on sides of standing metal mold, and lifts and removes filled mold from pipemaking machine.
- 2) Pushes truck to steam-cooking area and lowers mold to standing position on floor.
- 3) Unclamps and removes mold halves by hand.
- 4) Places mold halves around metal bottom stand and snaps clamps shut to reassemble mold.
- 5) Places empty mold on floor near CONCRETE-PIPE-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR.
- 6) Shovels spilled concrete into return hopper or floor opening.
Is being a "PIPE STRIPPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIPE STRIPPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIPE STRIPPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIPE STRIPPER"
Job Number: 7499