"PIPE STEM REPAIRER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs or replaces defective pipe stems, using stem mounter, press, grinding wheel, and handtools: Inspects pipes to determine defects.
- 2) Removes and replaces defective screw-stem assemblies, using screwdriver, glue, press, and stem mounter.
- 3) Smooths ends of unlevel pipe bowl shank to eliminate cracks between shank and stem, using grinding wheel.
- 4) Heats defective adjustomatic stems, inserts stems in pipe bowl shank, and twists stems, using pipe stem wrench, to adjust alignment of stem and bowl.
- 5) Replaces broken push-bit stems, using press machine.
Is being a "PIPE STEM REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIPE STEM REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIPE STEM REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIPE STEM REPAIRER"
Job Number: 7498