Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inserts paper into pipe bowls and inserts dummy stems into bowl shanks to protect openings in stummels during painting process: Places pipes over pegs on bowl tray in specified sequence.
- 2) Twists and removes stems, places stems in corresponding position on pipe stem tray, places dummy stem in pipe bowl shank, inserts paper into pipe bowl to plug bowl during painting.
- 3) Replaces plugged bowl on peg.
- 4) Examines painted pipe bowls, following painting process, to verify conformance to company standards.
- 5) Removes paper from bowl, using pick.
- 6) Twists and removes dummy stems and places tray of painted bowls in heated storage area to cure paint.
Is being a "PIPE RACKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIPE RACKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIPE RACKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIPE RACKER"
Job Number: 7496