Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lays out, constructs, and assembles electrically controlled pipe organs, using handtools and machines, and following blueprints: Plans layout of organ, following blueprints and sketches of installation site and customer specifications.
- 2) Operates woodworking machines and uses handtools to cut, shape, fit, and assemble wood components, such as console, wind chest, and wooden pipes.
- 3) Assembles and installs electrical parts in organ components and solders connecting wires to leads.
- 4) Examines and tests components prior to transportation to installation site.
- 5) Fits and assembles component parts of organ in allocated space at installation site.
Is being a "PIPE-ORGAN BUILDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIPE-ORGAN BUILDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIPE-ORGAN BUILDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIPE-ORGAN BUILDER"
Job Number: 7511