Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists PIPE FITTER to assemble and install piping for air, ammonia, gas, and water systems: Cuts or drills holes in walls to permit passage of pipes, using pneumatic drill.
- 2) Selects specified type and size of pipe.
- 3) Mounts pipe hangers and brackets on walls and ceiling to hold pipe.
- 4) Assists PIPE FITTER to install valves, couplings, and other fittings.
- 5) May disassemble and remove damaged or worn pipe.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
- 7) May assist in installation of high-pressure piping and be designated Steam-Fitter Helper.
- 8) May assist in installation of gas burner to convert furnaces from wood, coal, or oil and be designated Furnace Installer Helper.
Is being a "PIPE-FITTER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIPE-FITTER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIPE-FITTER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIPE-FITTER HELPER"
Job Number: 7506