Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Finishes socket or spigot ends of green sewer pipe, using handtools: Aligns pipe on roller conveyor, bench, or stand.
- 2) Trims socket, using hand or machine trimmers.
- 3) Smooths inside and outside of barrel and overlap of spigot, using handtools, sponges, and water.
- 4) Shines light inside of barrel and examines interior to detect defects or blisters.
- 5) Bursts blisters with knife and patches defective area with clay.
- 6) Coats outside of socket with grease, oil, or water to retard drying process, using hand applicator or swab.
Is being a "PIPE FINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIPE FINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIPE FINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIPE FINISHER"
Job Number: 7490