"PINSETTER MECHANIC, AUTOMATIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Adjusts and repairs automatic pinsetting bowling machines, following maintenance manuals, schematics, and knowledge of equipment, using handtools, power tools, and testing equipment: Observes operation of machine to determine nature and cause of malfunction.
- 2) Tests relays, solenoids, transformers, electric motors, and wiring for defects, using continuity tester, ammeter, and voltmeter.
- 3) Disassembles and replaces or repairs mechanical and electrical components or parts, such as bearings, coils, armatures, and wiring, using handtools.
- 4) Cleans and lubricates machine.
- 5) Instructs assistants in locating and repairing minor defects.
- 6) Directs workers or participates in reconditioning and painting bowling pins.
- 7) Maintains perpetual inventory of and orders replacements for spare parts.
Is being a "PINSETTER MECHANIC, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PINSETTER MECHANIC, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PINSETTER MECHANIC, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PINSETTER MECHANIC, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 7484