Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates small-scale chemical production equipment under laboratory conditions to test methods and chemical processes for product development, following specifications and guidance from research chemists or engineers: Sets up production equipment, such as reactors, stills, stripping towers, separators, and blending tanks, using mechanics' handtools and portable power tools.
- 2) Starts pumps and compressors.
- 3) Turns valves to regulate equipment temperatures, pressures, flow rates, and liquid levels, following process specifications or instructions of technical personnel.
- 4) Observes meters and gauges to verify process conditions.
- 5) Performs standard quantitative or qualitative chemical analyses, such as titration, distillation, caustic-insoluble, and color-measurement tests, to verify process conditions and compile research data.
- 6) Mixes chemical solutions as directed for use in tests.
- 7) Prepares operating records and reports of test results.
- 8) May adjust and repair mechanical and electronic testing equipment, using handtools, circuit diagrams, and maintenance manuals.
Is being a "PILOT-CONTROL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PILOT-CONTROL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PILOT-CONTROL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PILOT-CONTROL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7471