Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that pumps solvents, pigments, and caustics into storage tanks for use in processing reclaim rubber: Dips pigment samples from tank car or container for laboratory analysis.
- 2) Connects hose couplings between tank cars and pipelines.
- 3) Starts pumps and opens valves to direct flow of liquid pigments into specified storage or supply tanks.
- 4) Reads flowmeter to ascertain quantity of stock entering tank.
- 5) Directs transfer of drums and bags of material from freight cars to specified storage areas and notifies supervisor when supplies drop to specified levels.
- 6) May schedule delivery of pigments.
- 7) May convey dry pigments to production areas, using electric truck.
Is being a "PIGMENT PUMPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIGMENT PUMPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIGMENT PUMPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIGMENT PUMPER"
Job Number: 7464