Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mixes ingredients and bakes pies, tarts, and cobblers, according to recipes: Weighs and measures ingredients, using measuring cup and spoons.
- 2) Mixes ingredients by hand or with electric mixer to form piecrust dough.
- 3) Rolls and shapes dough, using rolling pin.
- 4) Places portions of rolled dough in piepans and trims overlapping edges with knife.
- 5) Cuts, peels, and prepares fruit for pie fillings.
- 6) Mixes and cooks ingredients for fillings, such as creams and custards.
- 7) Pours fillings into pie shells.
- 8) Covers filling with top crust or spreads topping, such as cream or meringue, over filling.
- 9) Places pie in oven to bake.
- 10) Adjusts drafts or thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperatures.
- 11) Usually found in restaurant or cafeteria where no COOK, PASTRY is employed and need not be able to bake other desserts or pastries as opposed to COOK, PASTRY.
Is being a "PIE MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIE MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIE MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIE MAKER"
Job Number: 7456