Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Frames pictures in custom-made or stock frames: Mounts picture on backing, using glue.
- 2) Cuts mounted picture to fit frame, using papercutter or power saw.
- 3) Cuts glass to fit frame, using glass-cutting tool.
- 4) Cleans glass and places it in upturned frame.
- 5) Places picture on top of glass.
- 6) Cuts piece of cardboard to fit frame, and places it on back of picture.
- 7) Pushes or taps brads into frame or uses stapler to staple picture in place.
- 8) Glues paper cover to back of frame.
- 9) Attaches screw eyes and wire to frame, using handtools or staple gun.
- 10) May frame oil paintings that do not require glass fronts or paper covers.
- 11) May repair and redecorate old or broken frames.
Is being a "PICTURE FRAMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PICTURE FRAMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PICTURE FRAMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PICTURE FRAMER"
Job Number: 7455