"PICKLING SOLUTION MAKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes pickling solution for use in curing meats: Weighs specified amount of dry ingredients, such as phosphate and nitrate, on scale, according to written specifications.
- 2) Turns valve to fill vat of mixing machine with water, and dumps dry ingredients into vat.
- 3) Presses button to activate machine agitator that mixes ingredients and turns valve to admit brine solution into vat.
- 4) Tests mixed solution for saline content, using salinometer, and turns valve to stop flow of brine solution into vat when specified saline content is obtained.
- 5) Turns drain valve or presses pump button to drain or pump mixed pickling solution from vat into storage tank for use in curing process.
- 6) May turn steam valve to heat solution to specified temperature.
- 7) May weigh specified amounts of ingredients to prepare dry-cure mix and mix ingredients, using ladle or electric mixer.
- 8) May observe meat color to determine degree of cure.
Is being a "PICKLING SOLUTION MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PICKLING SOLUTION MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PICKLING SOLUTION MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PICKLING SOLUTION MAKER"
Job Number: 7452