Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Pickles prepared food products in preservative or flavoring solutions: Mixes ingredients, such as salt, vinegar, or sugar in barrels, vats, or tanks, according to formula, to make pickling or flavoring brine.
- 2) Dumps product, such as vegetables, fruit, fish, fish eggs, or meat into solution to soak for specified time.
- 3) May pack product into barrels in layers, covering each layer with preservative compound.
- 4) May remove contents from containers by hand or with dip net.
- 5) May be designated according to product pickled as Fish Pickler; Gherkin Pickler; Pepper Pickler; Sweet-Pickled-Fruit Maker; Sweet-Pickle Maker.
Is being a "PICKLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PICKLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PICKLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PICKLER"
Job Number: 7449