Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically injects meat with curing solution: Adjusts height of injection needles and width of conveyor guides, using wrenches.
- 2) Turns valves to regulate flow and pressure of curing solution in pumping system.
- 3) Starts machine and conveyor.
- 4) Places meat on conveyor that pulls meat under machine injection needle which forces measured amount of curing solution into meat, and dumps treated piece into cart.
- 5) Weighs meat before and after injection to ensure that specified amount of solution has been injected.
- 6) May lift treated meat from conveyor, using handhook, and drop it into tank.
- 7) May inject curing solution into meat, using hand pump, and be designated Pumper, Hand.
Is being a "PICKLE PUMPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PICKLE PUMPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PICKLE PUMPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PICKLE PUMPER"
Job Number: 7447