Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends picking machine that opens or shreds and fluffs raw or used materials, such as wool, kapok, foam rubber, or hair to facilitate further processing: Cuts open bales of raw materials.
- 2) Starts machine and deposits handfuls of raw material on feeding apron that conveys material into picking or shredding rollers.
- 3) Observes machine to detect clogged rollers.
- 4) Stops machine, and strips fiber from rollers, using knife, scissors, or hands.
- 5) May spray raw material with oil emulsion.
- 6) May be designated according to material processed as Hair-Picking-Machine Operator; Tow-Picker Operator; Wool-Picker Operator.
Is being a "PICKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PICKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PICKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PICKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7445