Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects greige corduroy or velvet cloth to detect uncut filling floats, and cuts floats, using pickup knife: Positions truck of cloth at entry end of examining frame and pins end of cloth to leader in machine.
- 2) Depresses pedal to start machine that passes cloth over inspection board, and scans cloth for uncut floats missed by CORDUROY-CUTTER OPERATOR.
- 3) Inserts point of pickup knife under floats and cuts threads.
- 4) Doffs cloth from swing-folding attachment onto handtruck.
- 5) Records yardage of cloth inspected.
Is being a "PICK-UP OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PICK-UP OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PICK-UP OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PICK-UP OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7454