Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs, refinishes, and tunes pianos, using specialized tools and gauges: Tests components, such as keyboard, pedals, and action assembly, using special tools and gauges.
- 2) Levels keys by inserting paper shims.
- 3) Detaches action mechanism and replaces faulty, worn, or broken parts, such as hammers, shanks, and joint connections.
- 4) Aligns hammers and turns screws to adjust striking action of keys.
- 5) Examines wooden parts for splits, warps, and other defects.
- 6) Repairs, replaces, resurfaces, and refinishes wooden parts.
Is being a "PIANO TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIANO TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIANO TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIANO TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 7437