Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Threads wires through tuning pins to string pianos, using handtools: Selects specified wire, following chart for particular model, and threads wire through hole in tuning pin, around hitch pin, and through another tuning pin.
- 2) Cuts wire with cutters and draws it taut, using handtools.
- 3) Aligns and spaces strings, using handtools.
- 4) Attaches metal pressure bar, using screws and handtools to stabilize string pressure.
- 5) May pluck string with pick and adjust tuning pin with tool to bring note to specified range.
- 6) May insert and hammer tuning pins into previously drilled holes in back panel.
Is being a "PIANO STRINGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIANO STRINGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIANO STRINGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIANO STRINGER"
Job Number: 7436