Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to inspect and regulate piano internal actions: Examines piano action components after installation for completeness and operation, and removes, repairs, or replaces defective or broken parts, using handtools, glue, nails, and power tools, such as saw, sander, and drill.
- 2) Verifies alignment of parts, using ruler and gauges.
- 3) Scrapes, files, bends or adds shims and bushings to adjust operation of alignment of parts as specified.
- 4) Depresses piano keys to verify operation of piano actions and makes adjustments to obtain specified performance.
- 6) May assemble parts on to complete assembly prior to regulating.
- 7) May specialize in inspecting and regulating particular type piano actions, such as spinet, upright, or grand.
Is being a "PIANO REGULATOR-INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PIANO REGULATOR-INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PIANO REGULATOR-INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PIANO REGULATOR-INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 7435