Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts research on cellular structure and organ-system functions of plants and animals: Studies growth, respiration, circulation, excretion, movement, reproduction, and other functions of plants and animals under normal and abnormal conditions.
- 2) Performs experiments to determine effects of internal and external environmental factors on life processes and functions, using microscope, x-ray equipment, spectroscope, and other equipment.
- 3) Studies glands and their relationship to bodily functions.
- 4) May specialize in physiology of particular body area, function, or system.
- 5) May specialize in physiology of animals and be designated Animal Physiologist; of plants and be designated Plant Physiologist; of human organisms and be designated Medical Physiologist.
Is being a "PHYSIOLOGIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHYSIOLOGIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHYSIOLOGIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHYSIOLOGIST"
Job Number: 7433