Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Specializes in clinical and diagnostic use of physical agents and exercises to provide physiotherapy for physical, mental, and occupational rehabilitation of patients: Examines patient, utilizing electrodiagnosis and other diagnostic procedures to determine need for and extent of therapy.
- 2) Prescribes and administers treatment, using therapeutic methods and procedures, such as light therapy, diathermy, hydrotherapy, iontophoresis, and cryotherapy.
- 3) Instructs PHYSICAL THERAPIST and other personnel in nature and duration or dosage of treatment, and determines that treatments are administered as specified.
- 4) Prescribes exercises designed to develop functions of specific anatomical parts or specific muscle groups.
- 5) Recommends occupational therapy activities for patients with extended convalescent periods and for those whose disability requires change of occupation.
Is being a "PHYSIATRIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHYSIATRIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHYSIATRIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHYSIATRIST"
Job Number: 2429