Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to assist PHOTOSTAT OPERATOR: Pegs or clamps material to be duplicated on copy-board of photostat machine and removes material subsequent to duplication.
- 2) Pours developing and fixing solutions into machine tanks.
- 3) Washes prints subsequent to duplication and places prints in drying cabinet.
- 4) Trims edges of prints, using paper cutter or scissors.
- 5) Records type, size, and number of prints duplicated.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "PHOTOSTAT-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTOSTAT-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTOSTAT-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTOSTAT-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 7422