Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares photographic plates used to print pattern of aperture masks on sensitized steel: Examines unexposed plate to detect foreign particles or emulsion flaws.
- 2) Transfers image from master plate to unexposed plate by means of contact exposure and immerses plate in series of chemical and water baths to develop image on plate.
- 3) Examines plate over light box in darkroom to detect flaws and verify conformity of pattern with master plate.
- 4) Measures dot size and center distance, using calibrated microscope, and examines master and production plates for dot damage.
- 5) Repairs defective plates by filling in missing dots, using photographic touch-up tool and ink.
- 6) Installs and aligns plates in printing case for DISPLAY-SCREEN FABRICATOR.
- 7) Prepares developing solutions, following formula.
Is being a "PHOTOGRAPHIC-PLATE MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTOGRAPHIC-PLATE MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTOGRAPHIC-PLATE MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTOGRAPHIC-PLATE MAKER"
Job Number: 7416