Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Photographs variety of subject material to illustrate or record scientific data or phenomena, utilizing knowledge of scientific procedures and photographic technology and techniques: Plans methods and procedures for photographing subject material and setup of equipment required, such as microscopes, telescopes, infrared or ultraviolet lighting, and x ray.
- 2) Sets up and positions camera for photographing material or subject.
- 3) Trips shutter to expose film.
- 4) May prepare microscope slides.
- 5) May make photographic copies of fragile documents and other material.
- 6) May engage in research to develop new photographic procedures, methods, and materials.
- 7) May process film and photographic paper to produce transparencies, prints, slides, and motion picture film.
- 8) Usually specializes in specific field, such as chemistry, biology, medicine, metallurgy, physiology, astronomy, aerodynamics, ballistics, or engineering and is designated accordingly.
Is being a "PHOTOGRAPHER, SCIENTIFIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTOGRAPHER, SCIENTIFIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTOGRAPHER, SCIENTIFIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTOGRAPHER, SCIENTIFIC"
Job Number: 7408