Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates photographic equipment to photograph finish of horse race: Loads film into camera and advances to picture taking position.
- 2) Sights camera on finish line and adjusts exposure controls and focus.
- 3) Observes race and starts camera as horses approach finish line.
- 4) Stops camera after last horse has crossed finish line.
- 5) Removes exposed film from camera and places it into film-developing machine that automatically develops film.
- 6) Prints and enlarges photographs used to determine winner of race when finish is close.
Is being a "PHOTOGRAPHER, FINISH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTOGRAPHER, FINISH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTOGRAPHER, FINISH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTOGRAPHER, FINISH"
Job Number: 7405