Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to dry, trim, and mount photographic prints: Places washed print on conveyor leading to heated rotating cylinder that dries and flattens print.
- 2) Trims print edges, using paper cutter or scissors.
- 3) Inserts print in specified frame or mounts print on material, such as paper, cardboard, or fabric, using cement or hand operated press.
- 4) Inserts print and corresponding negative in customer envelope.
- 5) Computes price of order, according to size and number of prints, and marks price on customer envelope.
- 6) May cut film lengthwise to separate individual print rolls, using slitting machine.
Is being a "PHOTOGRAPH FINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTOGRAPH FINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTOGRAPH FINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTOGRAPH FINISHER"
Job Number: 7398