"PHOTOFINISHING LABORATORY WORKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to prepare and disseminate negatives, positives, and prints in photofinishing laboratory: Reads instructions written on orders, and examines contents of orders to ascertain size, type, and number of pieces.
- 2) Sorts orders according to size and type processing required.
- 3) Pastes identifying label on customer order envelopes and transfer bags to ensure matching of orders subsequent to processing.
- 4) Removes finished work from transfer bags subsequent to processing and computes customer charges according to pricelist.
- 5) Inserts order in bag or envelope, and staples bag together or seals envelope.
- 6) Pastes address label on bag or envelope.
- 7) Conveys orders between departments.
- 8) Distributes supplies to other photofinishing workers.
- 9) Maintains records of orders sorted and packaged.
Is being a "PHOTOFINISHING LABORATORY WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTOFINISHING LABORATORY WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTOFINISHING LABORATORY WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTOFINISHING LABORATORY WORKER"
Job Number: 7395