Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates keyboard of computer terminal equipped with video display screen to record data from manuscript for storage and retrieval into and from computer system for subsequent reproduction as printed matter: Reads instructions on worksheet to obtain codes which direct specific computer activity and depresses command keys on terminal keyboard to store or retrieve data.
- 2) Reads manuscript and types on keyboard to record and store data into computer memory.
- 3) Reads corrected proof sheet and depresses keys to retrieve specified portions of text for display on video screen.
- 4) Observes screen to locate text to be corrected and types corrections.
- 5) Maintains log of activities.
- 6) If worker operates similar equipment to perforate paper tape used to activate photocomposing machine, see PHOTOCOMPOSING-PERFORATOR-MACHINE OPERATOR.
Is being a "PHOTOCOMPOSITION-KEYBOARD OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTOCOMPOSITION-KEYBOARD OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTOCOMPOSITION-KEYBOARD OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTOCOMPOSITION-KEYBOARD OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7387