Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prints and develops film of circuit designs for use in fabricating printed circuit boards, using photographic equipment and knowledge of photographic processing: Reads work order to determine photographic techniques required.
- 2) Aligns artwork developed from circuitry blueprint and other specifications with duplicating film on darkroom light table, following prescribed procedures.
- 3) Tapes materials to table or closes table lid and depresses control to activate vacuum device that holds work in alignment during processing.
- 4) Adjusts camera settings for reduction or enlargement of image, according to work order specifications, and sets or activates timer that controls exposure time of film.
- 5) Feeds exposed film into machine that develops, fixes, washes, and dries film.
- 6) Examines film to verify that reproduced image meets quality standards.
- 7) May touch up artwork or developed film, using tape, knife, brush, or pen.
- 8) May submerse exposed film in series of baths to develop and fix image, and dry film, using squeegee and electric dryer.
- 9) May print and develop circuit image on diazo film, using automatic equipment, and be designated Diazo Technician.
Is being a "PHOTO TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTO TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTO TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTO TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 7384