Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates photo-optical instrumentation to record and photograph data for scientific and engineering projects: Operates and calibrates photo-optical equipment according to formalized procedures, maintenance manuals, and schematic diagrams.
- 2) Operates test equipment and performs analysis of data for engineering and scientific personnel.
- 3) May install and calibrate optical and photographic data collection equipment in missiles, aircraft, weaponry, weather or communication satellites, underwater devices, or other installations.
- 4) May evaluate adequacy of data obtained to determine need for future changes in instrumentation.
- 5) May modify existing equipment and participate in planning and testing modified equipment and instrumentation procedures.
Is being a "PHOTO-OPTICS TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTO-OPTICS TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTO-OPTICS TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTO-OPTICS TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 7419