"PHOTO MASK PROCESSOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prints and develops working photo mask plates from master plate for subsequent use in fabrication of semiconductor devices: Reads work order to determine process specifications.
- 2) Loads unexposed plates and master plate in holding fixture of printing machine.
- 3) Adjusts controls and activates machine that exposes blank plates to image on master plate.
- 4) Develops exposed plates, using developing equipment, chemicals, and dryer.
- 5) Cleans developing equipment periodically and refills chemicals in developing sinks.
- 6) Cleans master plate at specified intervals, using cleaning and rinsing solutions and ultrasonic equipment.
Is being a "PHOTO MASK PROCESSOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTO MASK PROCESSOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTO MASK PROCESSOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTO MASK PROCESSOR"
Job Number: 7382