"PHOTO MASK PATTERN GENERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates pattern-generating machine to transfer integrated circuit pattern onto surface of reticle for use by PHOTO MASK PROCESSOR in production of photo mask plates used in fabrication of semiconductor devices: Reads specifications to determine production data and enters data into pattern-generating machine, using keyboard.
- 2) Loads digitizer tape into machine reader to control exposure process.
- 3) Positions unexposed photoresist coated reticle on projection stage of machine and adjusts focus.
- 4) Types commands to activate machine that exposes photoresist on reticle to circuit pattern.
- 5) Tends developing and etching equipment to develop and etch pattern on reticle.
- 6) Inspects reticle for defects, using microscope.
Is being a "PHOTO MASK PATTERN GENERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTO MASK PATTERN GENERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTO MASK PATTERN GENERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTO MASK PATTERN GENERATOR"
Job Number: 7381